Pomelo Gyoseishoshi Office is an administrative scrivener office located in Kitasenju, Adachi-ku, Tokyo.
We mainly provide support for “visa applications for foreign nationals”. If you are in need of assistance, please contact our office.
We will support you in an easy-to-understand and polite manner.

Do you have any of these problems?
Let Pomelo Gyoseishoshi Office help you!
  • I want to obtain a visa.
  • I want to change my visa.
  • I want to get a permanent residence permit.
  • I want to marry a Japanese.
  • I want to invite my family to Japan.
  • I want to obtain Japanese citizenship.

Passion for Pomelo Gyoseishoshi Office

I will be there for you when you are anxious or confused about living in a foreign country.
I lived in Thailand for three years due to my family’s work. Although I was bewildered by the language barrier and cultural differences, I was able to live a fulfilling life with the help of the local Thai people. Through this experience, I decided to become an administrative scrivener because I wanted to give back to foreigners living in Japan when I returned to Japan.

If you are not comfortable with Japanese, don’t worry!
I am a qualified Japanese teacher. I will explain in easy Japanese, making use of my language skills of English and Thai (Thai Language Proficiency Test Level 3), my experience as a Japanese language teacher with people from overseas and children of overseas origin, and my experience in teaching Japanese. I will also use a translator for any missing parts and try to make my explanation easy to understand even for those who are not good at Japanese.

I will use my responsiveness as a former public servant.
After graduating from university, I worked as a newly graduated local government employee. Since I was in the position to examine subsidies, permits, licenses, and notifications, I have the know-how to prepare application documents. I will make the most of my experience as a government official and deal with our clients with sincerity.


Obtaining or changing a visa
I can help you obtain a work visa or spouse visa if you want to work in Japan, marry a Japanese partner and live in Japan, etc. I can also help you change your current visa status. I can also help you change your visa status from your current one.

Permanent residence permit application
If you have been working in Japan for several years and would like to continue to live in Japan, or if you are married to a Japanese national and would like to continue to live in Japan, you can apply for a permanent residence permit.

Permission for Naturalization
If you want to become a Japanese citizen, apply for naturalization to acquire Japanese citizenship. There are requirements for naturalization, so please feel free to consult with us.

※I also undertake will drafting, inheritance consultation, and contract drafting.

Request Flow


Please fill out and submit the inquiry form below. I will contact you later by e-mail or phone.


I will contact you by e-mail or phone. I will then arrange a date for you. I can accept in-person or online. Please note that depending on the location and schedule, I may offer online services even if you wish to meet in person.


This will be an actual consultation. Our initial consultation is free of charge (1 hour). After the consultation, we will prepare an estimate.


If you confirm the estimate and accept it, we will sign the contract and start work.

Office Information

Business hours: Weekdays : 9:00-16:00
If you contact us in advance, I can provide services outside of our business hours.

201 Minorisou, 17-17 Senju-Asahi-cho, Adachi-ku, Tokyo